Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Feel Better: Classical Five Element Acupuncture


I had the privilege of training with one of the foremost experts in

Classical Five Element Acupuncture, Hilary Skellon at the Institute of

Taoist Education and Acupuncture in Colorado. As an acupuncturist

licenced in the state of Washington, I am a Diplomate in Acupuncture,

awarded by the National Council for the Certification of Acupuncturists.

I also hold a Master’s degree in International Relations from Yale

University and a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Columbia

University. I’ve spent extensive time in remote wilderness settings

domestically and internationally, conducting ethnographic research

and leading backcountry expeditions for the National Outdoor 

Leadership School. I find Five Element Acupuncture

endlessly fascinating. I respect its poetry, exactitude and the unique way 

it uses an understanding of the natural world to guide its practices.



No comments:

Post a Comment