Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday and my highly evolved, insightful, (frankly idiotic) set of thoughts!


So here is a post of sorts: 

I know very little about football, but appreciate it as something I would like to  intelligently know about (which I do not). I  have a fantasy that there's some football sports obsessed guy in life who feels a compulsive need to educate me. For now I have a  heartful correspondence on the matter with a (male) friend named Batkin who is well aware how much of a dullard I am in this department. But truth be told, I would appreciate  football as this new something to know something about, you know? For now, I know next to nothing. i watched this year with two of my friends in my hood here, with their little boy and some of their friends. 

So allow me to present to you the full extent of my highly evolved, insightful, (frankly idiotic) set of thoughts between me and me that I shared via email with my sports-obsessed friend, Batkin. He is one of my favorite friends to correspond with, hands down, sports or no. On any topic really. He is the same guy who has single handedly renamed any man I have ever dated: Tricycle Boy, Dog-Humper, O.B.P. (On Bended Pee, long story...) Merger-Dropper (that one I came up with myself and he adopted). Ernesto, Brooklyn....One of his old girlfriend's (well,  it was more interlude than girlfriend,  lets call it) we call R.B. (Rabbit Boiler, our homage to Fatal Attraction). He also calls anytime I date Date-A-Pa-Looza...but that is also another correspondence as well. For now we'll stick with sports. But you get the picture.

More to come.... 




Megan Griswold- Lost and Found

http://www.facebook.com/griswoldmegan
http://www.youtube.com/megangriswold20
http://twitter.com/megan_griswold

No comments:

Post a Comment